All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $90 for three VIP tickets to Bay Area Musicals (up to $180 value)
- VIP includes seating in the front of the orchestra section for each venue and one drink voucher for the concessions bar
- When: November 28–July 30
- Where: multiple venues
- Door time: varies per show
- How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying: What’s the best way to become a corporate mogul? For J. Pierrepont Finch, it’s reading a manual called How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. What follows is a comedic romp through office parties and corporate politics set to a giddy soundtrack that includes “Been a Long Day” and “Brotherhood of Man,” both of which helped this beloved musical earn nine Tony Awards. (November 28–December 19, at the Marines Memorial Theatre)
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying is appropriate for all ages.
- Hair: The provocative musical, which gave the world the hit “Aquarius,” follows a group of free spirits known as The Tribe, a diverse clan of young Americans on a quest for peace, love, and car keys amid the turbulent 1960s and the looming draft of the Vietnam War. (February 20–March 12, at the Victoria Theatre)
Hair contains mature themes and nudity and may not be appropriate for children under 18.
- La Cage Aux Folles: When the son of a gay nightclub owner and a female impersonator gets engaged, he wants his parents to meet his fiancee and her family. The snag: his betrothed’s father is a conservative, homophobic politician who has no idea his future son-in-law has two male parents. This comedic yet poignant musical, which includes the upbeat tunes “The Best of Times is Now” and “I Am What I Am,” has remained a stage classic and inspired the Robin Williams/Nathan Lane film The Birdcage. (July 9–30, at the Victoria Theatre)
La Cage Aux Folles is not recommended for children under 13.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Reservations required; contact BAM box office at email@example.com. Refundable only on day of purchase. Each ticket must be used for a different production. Must redeem together to sit together; based on availability. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager; no late seating permitted 30 minutes after the show begins. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.