What You'll Get
- $25 for one rear orchestra ticket (up to $53 value)
- $29 for one front orchestra ticket (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, July 15, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 17, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, July 22, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 24, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, July 29, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 31, at 2 p.m.
La Cage Aux Folles
When the son of a gay nightclub owner and a female impersonator gets engaged, he wants his parents to meet his fiancee and her family. The snag: his betrothed’s father is a conservative, homophobic politician who has no idea his future son-in-law has two male parents. This comedic yet poignant musical has remained a stage classic, and also inspired the Robin Williams/Nathan Lane film The Birdcage. But on the stage or on a really big screen, the story remains funny and inspiring, picking up nine Tony Awards across its various Broadway runs and turning songs like “The Best of Times is Now” and “I Am What I Am” into classics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bay Area Musicals
Before August of 2014, there was only one thing missing from San Francisco's bustling theatre scene: a professional musical company. Enter Bay Area Musicals, the new organization built by theatre veterans to celebrate the rich world of musicals. Each season, the company presents both classic and new works that may include Tony-winning pieces and world premieres. At the heart of the organization: a dedication to diversity, creativity, innovation, variety, and professionalism, key components that allow BAM, its actors, and its works to shine.