Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two tickets to a performance at Bay View Music Festival (up to $73.90 value)
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
- The Doo-Wop Project: general admission at John M. Hall Auditorium on Friday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Time for Three: general admission at John M. Hall Auditorium on Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Les Miserables: general admission at John M. Hall Auditorium on Thursday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Blood, Sweat, and Tears featuring Bo Bice: mid-floor seating at John M. Hall Auditorium on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m.
Cosi Fan Tutte: reserved seating at Petosky High School Auditorium on Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
Bay View Music Festival
The Doo-Wop Project: cast members of the Tony-winning Broadway smash Jersey Boys sing doo-wop hits such as Randy and the Rainbows' "Denise" and Thurston Harris's "Little Bitty Pretty One"
- Time For Three: two violins and a double bass perform all the Bach and Brahms you'd expect—plus arrangements of the Beatles, Katy Perry, Kanye West, and Justin Timberlake
- Les Miserables: caught in the rising tide of revolution, a disparate group of everyday people struggle just to survive in one of the most beloved musicals of all time
- Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice: American Idol finalist Bo Bice joins forces with the rock-and-jazz outfit behind four decades of hits, including "You Made Me So Very Happy" and "Spinning Wheel"
- Cosi Fan Tutte: the setting is shifted to a modern American college campus, but otherwise Mozart's farce remains mainly unchanged—two frat brothers test their lovers' fidelity by donning clever costumes