- Admission to Bayside! The Musical!
- When: select showtimes, September 26–October 11
October 31–November 13
- Where: Theatre 80
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one ticket (up to $49 value)
- $35 for one ticket with a T-shirt (up to $59 value)
- $59 for one ticket, a T-shirt, and a post-show meet-and-greet with Saved by the Bell’s Dustin Diamond (up to $100 value)
Bayside! The Musical!
“In the tiny Theatre 80 on St. Mark’s Place,” wrote Entertainment Weekly, “there’s a certain goofy, raunchy, hilarious magic that happens on stage.” That magic can’t be found in Jessie Spano’s caffeine pills—though those are there, too—but rather in the jubilant, musical skewering of the iconic Saturday morning TV juggernaut Saved by the Bell. In between love letters to the Trapper-Keeper and run-ins with Principal Belding, the cast attempts to answer a few all-important questions: will Slater quit wrestling? Will Zack and Kelly’s love stand the test of time? Will Dustin Diamond die? Luckily, they have an expert available to answer that last one: playing the role of “Dustin Diamond” is Dustin Diamond, the once-and-former Screech.
80 St. Mark's Pl.
New York, NY 10003