- One ticket to see Bayside! The Musical!
- When: select dates, December 3–January 15, at 8 p.m.
Additional dates available January 16–31
- Where: Theatre 80
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for best available seating (up to $39 value)
- $25 for best available seating and a show T-shirt (up to $59 value)
Bayside! The Musical!
“In the tiny Theatre 80 on St. Mark’s Place,” wrote Entertainment Weekly, “there’s a certain goofy, raunchy, hilarious magic that happens on stage.” That magic can’t be found in Jessie Spano’s caffeine pills—though those are there, too—but rather in the jubilant, musical skewering of the iconic Saturday morning TV juggernaut Saved by the Bell. In between love letters to the Trapper-Keeper and run-ins with Principal Belding, the cast attempts to answer a few all-important questions: will Slater quit wrestling? Will Zack and Kelly’s love stand the test of time? Can Screech sing as well as his name implies? Answers unfold through songs such as “Too Poor for Prom!” and “Let’s Go 2 the Max!”—the latter of which becomes especially poignant during the special A Very Bayside Christmas shows on December 17–20, when Ed Alonzo reprises his role as Max, the coolest grown-up/magician in town.