- One ticket to see Bayside! The Musical!
- When: select dates, June 4–July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Theatre 80
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for one ticket (up to $38.55 value)
- $25 for one ticket and a show T-shirt (up to $48.55 value)
Bayside! The Musical!
“In the tiny Theatre 80 on St. Mark’s Place,” wrote Entertainment Weekly, “there’s a certain goofy, raunchy, hilarious magic that happens on stage.” That magic can’t be found in Jessie Spano’s caffeine pills—though those are there, too—but rather in the jubilant, musical skewering of the iconic Saturday morning TV juggernaut Saved by the Bell. In between love letters to the Trapper-Keeper and run-ins with Principal Belding, the cast attempts to answer a few all-important questions: will Slater quit wrestling? Will Zack and Kelly’s love stand the test of time? Can Screech sing as well as his name implies? Answers unfold through songs such as “Too Poor for Prom!” and “Let’s Go 2 the Max!” Bayside! The Musical! closes August 8th, catch it in NYC while you still can.