What You'll Get
- One ticket to see B.B. King
- When: Wednesday, October 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $45 for Center 400 Level Balcony (up to $58 value)
- $57.50 for rows 12-29 of Reserved Floor 2 or 300 Level Balcony (up to $72 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Also known as: The King of Blues, Riley B. King, and Number 6 on Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time list
- Where he honed those buttery riffs: in blues-soaked Memphis and onstage while touring tirelessly
- Years he’s been active: more than 60
- Number of releases he’s used to redefine blues: more than 40 studio albums and more than 15 live albums
- A sampling of his hits: “Three O’Clock Blues,” “Every Day I Have the Blues,” the Grammy winning “The Thrill is Gone”
- Year he received his Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award: 1987
- Who he’s influenced with his string bends and left-hand vibrato: Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Jeff Beck
- His ever-faithful companion: his black Gibson, Lucille
- How it got the name: in the mid ’50s, King rushed into a burning dance hall to rescue his beloved acoustic guitar; later he found out the men who’d set the building ablaze were fighting over a woman named Lucille
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.