- $49.50 for one G-Pass to see The Beach Boys & America (up to $82.50 value)
- When: Sunday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- Seating: upper balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of ’60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love’s loins)
- Where the band met: in a London high school
- Why they formed: to pay tribute to the folk music of their fathers’ homeland, as two of the three members were American, not British
- When they graduated: 1970
- When they hit the top of the international charts: 1971, with “A Horse With No Name”
- What made that song special: surreal imagery and the meditative vocals of co-frontman Dewey Bunnell, which sent Neil Young on a mission to find his long-lost twin
- Other hits that soundtracked countless road-trips of the 70s: “Ventura Highway,” “Tin Man,” and “Sister Golden Hair”