- $40 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating in sections A, D, E, or H (rows BB-FF) (up to $63.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $50 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating in sections A, D, E, or H (rows BB-FF) (up to $63.50 value) Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Beach Boys
- 54: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Over 100 million: the number of albums sold and the number of concerts performed are more than any major rock band in history.
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Beach Boys classic you won’t hear: “Surf City”
- Why not?: Because it’s a Jan and Dean song
- Red: the color travel agents’ faces get after repeatedly telling insistent customers that there are no flights to “Kokomo”