What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see The Beach Boys (up to $70.30 total value)
- When: Wednesday, August 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: College Street Music Hall
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of ’60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love’s loins)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.