All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $53.50 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $82 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass for floor seating (up to $105.35 value) Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Beach Boys
- 54: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Over 100 million: the number of albums sold and the number of concerts performed are more than any major rock band in history.
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Beach Boys classic you won’t hear: “Surf City”
- Why not?: Because it’s a Jan and Dean song
- Red: the color travel agents’ faces get after repeatedly telling insistent customers that there are no flights to “Kokomo”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.