- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- Packet pick-up will take place at John Barleycorn on the following days and times: February 17, 4 p.m.–8 p.m.; and Saturday, February 18, 10 a.m..–6 p.m.
- What’s the occasion: the 9th annual iteration of TBOX Incorporated Mardi Gras pub crawl
- The pubs in question: more than 20 bars, grouped into 10 pub crawl stops
- The crawl in question: it snakes through Wrigleyville, and costumes are recommended
- What you’ll do: party with thousands of revelers, drink the drink specials—including offerings from Bud Light and Goose Island—while catching beads, snacking on bite-sized cajun food specials, catching beads, snapping photos, and catching more beads
- What you get: BeadQuest t-shirt, photo taken in oversized photo frames, and free face and body painting at various stops
- Number of beads available for catching: 50,000
- The most important of those beads: those given out at each specific stop on the crawl. Collect all 10, snap a photo at the end of the line, and win a gift certificate
TBOX Bar Crawls
The team known as TBOX Bar Crawls produces many themed pub crawls each year. Events include the well known Christmas themed TBOX, Mardi Gras-themed BeadQuest and the baseball-themed TBOX Baseball Crawl. And the brains behind these quirky and interactive crawls is owner Christopher Festa, who aims to help locals have a memorable night out while simultaneously giving back to Chicago. Over the past six years, TBOX Bar Crawls has donated over $230,000 and more than thousands of boxes of cereal.