What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in sections 302–305 (up to $46 value)
- Bret Michaels: The rocker who, as the lead singer of Poison, ignited radio waves with “Every Rose Has its Thorn” and “Nothing But a Good Time” has worn many hats atop his golden locks and signature bandana, including those of a philanthropist and a reality-TV personality.
- Ratt: This fixture of the Sunset Strip glam-metal circuit rose to multi-platinum stardom above their hairsprayed peers with a bluesy-hard rock fusion of Judas Priest’s nitro and Aerosmith’s promiscuous slither, resulting in Billboard hits such as “Round and Round” and “Wanted Man.”
- Warrant: One of the biggest glam-metal bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s, Warrant gifted the world hits such as “Big Talk,”as well as the heartfelt ballads “Heaven” and “I Saw Red.” And of course, they penned the most popular song ever about a pastry.
- Dokken: These ’80s glam-metal rockers earned a Grammy nomination, landed on the soundtrack to A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, and weathered a short-lived breakup before reuniting and releasing more crowd-rousing albums, including 2012’s Broken Bones.
- Lita Ford: After the Runaways broke up, Lita Ford’s gut-wrenching vocals earned her the title Queen of Metal. Her reign continues in a steady stream of new albums and her guest appearance on Brütal Legend
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.