What You'll Get
A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this deal.
- $29 for one ticket to see Beatlemania Now (up to a $42 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Stamford’s Palace Theatre
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Who they are: four musicians who channel John, Paul, George, and Ringo, plus the Penny Lane Horns on back-up at select shows
- Which era of the Beatles they emulate: all of them, from their mop-top days to their days of psychedelic outfits and long hair
- What you’ll see at the show: elaborate costumes and a video history of the ’60s
- What you’ll hear: the poppy chorus of “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” the consciousness-altering melody of “Strawberry Fields Forever,” and the soulful strains of “Let It Be,” which is also good advice for dealing with that raccoon in the backyard
- What the NY Daily Mail called it: “an exhilarating history lesson about the triumphs, the tragedies and the music of the ’60s”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/28 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Stamford's Palace Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Stamford's Palace Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.