- One ticket to see Beatlemania Now
- When: Saturday, January 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $22 for balcony seating, rows L–R (up to $35.80 value)
- $28 for the rear orchestra, rows J–Z (up to $45.75 value)
- $33 for the mid orchestra, rows A–H (up to $55.70 value)
- $40 for the front orchestra, rows AAA–KK (up to $75.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Looking to evoke the lush, three-dimensional sound of the legendary band’s later works, the four members of [Beatlemania Now](http://www.beatlemanianow.com/) embark on their 2013 tour with live instrumentation only. By not relying on backing tracks, the group aims to authentically recreate songs that even The Beatles themselves never performed live. Audiences will thrill at the groundswell of sound in “A Day in the Life,” the consciousness-altering melody of “Strawberry Fields Forever,” and the soulful strains of “Let It Be,” which is also good advice for dealing with that raccoon in the backyard. Beatlemania Now dons the Fab Four’s costumes as they play, charting a path from mop tops and suits to the colorful uniforms of Sgt. Pepper.