- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for balcony seating (up to $39 value)
- $29 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $49 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating (up to $59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: four musicians who channel John, Paul, George, and Ringo, plus the Penny Lane Horns on back-up at select shows
- Which era of the Beatles they emulate: all of them, from their mop-top days to their days of psychedelic outfits and long hair
- What you’ll see at the show: elaborate costumes and a video history of the ’60s
- What you’ll hear: the poppy chorus of “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” the consciousness-altering melody of “Strawberry Fields Forever,” and the soulful strains of “Let It Be,” which is also good advice for dealing with that raccoon in the backyard
- What the NY Daily Mail called it: “an exhilarating history lesson about the triumphs, the tragedies and the music of the ’60s”