Luckily we don’t live in a dark alternate universe, where the Beatles had such hits as “Goodbye, Hello,” “There Goes The Sun,” and “You Have Mistaken Me for a Walrus.” Celebrate our timeline’s timeless hits with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for a VIP package for two to Beatles Fest 2013 (up to an $84 total value)
- When: Saturday, August 10, at 4 p.m.
- Where: downtown Hammond
- Gates open 30 minutes before fest
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for $5.<p>
- Two souvenir passes for VIP general admission with front stage view (up to a $54 value)
- $5 credit towards food tents per person
- $5 credit towards beer garden per person
- $5 credit at select merchandise tents per person<p>
Beatles Fest 2013
- Eight: the number of years that Beatles Fest has triggered outbreaks of Beatlemania
- Seven: the number of acts set to appear
- Headlining act Beatolution was featured in Newsweek’s Spring 2012 commemorative issue about The Beatles
- When Nomad Planets aren’t playing Beatles songs, they’re playing original works in opening slots for Styx
- Act for those who’ve always wished The Beatles had more banjos: The Beatles Bluegrass Band featuring The Lonesome Organist
- Other acts taking the stage: Rising Dawn, Josh McCormack, Rhythm Scholar, The Paul Henry’s Art Gallery Jam Band
- At sundown, Beatles movies will be projected onto historic downtown buildings surrounding the fest
- Treats for lil’ Beatlemaniacs: a magic show and face painting
- Treats for grown ups: a beer and margarita garden, raffles, and games of “Name That Person on the Sgt. Pepper Cover”
- Free parking; South Shore line within walking distance<p>