What You'll Get
Luckily we don’t live in a dark alternate universe, where the Beatles had such hits as “Goodbye, Hello,” “There Goes The Sun,” and “You Have Mistaken Me for a Walrus.” Celebrate our timeline’s timeless hits with this deal.
- $40 for a VIP package for two to Beatles Fest 2013 (up to an $84 total value)
- When: Saturday, August 10, at 4 p.m.
- Where: downtown Hammond
- Gates open 30 minutes before fest
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for $5.<p>
- Two souvenir passes for VIP general admission with front stage view (up to a $54 value)
- $5 credit towards food tents per person
- $5 credit towards beer garden per person
- $5 credit at select merchandise tents per person<p>
Beatles Fest 2013
- Eight: the number of years that Beatles Fest has triggered outbreaks of Beatlemania
- Seven: the number of acts set to appear
- Headlining act Beatolution was featured in Newsweek’s Spring 2012 commemorative issue about The Beatles
- When Nomad Planets aren’t playing Beatles songs, they’re playing original works in opening slots for Styx
- Act for those who’ve always wished The Beatles had more banjos: The Beatles Bluegrass Band featuring The Lonesome Organist
- Other acts taking the stage: Rising Dawn, Josh McCormack, Rhythm Scholar, The Paul Henry’s Art Gallery Jam Band
- At sundown, Beatles movies will be projected onto historic downtown buildings surrounding the fest
- Treats for lil’ Beatlemaniacs: a magic show and face painting
- Treats for grown ups: a beer and margarita garden, raffles, and games of “Name That Person on the Sgt. Pepper Cover”
- Free parking; South Shore line within walking distance<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 10, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/10 for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at festival main gate. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Vezmar Media Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 30 minutes before fest. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.