What You'll Get
- One, two, or four tickets to Beatles Fest 2015
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Hammond, IN
- Gates open: 1:30 p.m.
- $6 for one ticket (up to $12 value)
- $10 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- $18 for four tickets (up to $48 value)
- $12 for one VIP ticket (up to $27 value)
- VIP admission includes a souvenir pass that grants access to an exclusive stage-front area.
Children 10 and younger are admitted for free with a paying adult.
Beatles Fest 2015
- The Music: 10 tribute acts—an appropriate number for the festival’s 10th anniversary—including returning rockers Beatolution and a headlining performance by the MegaBeatles
- About Beatolution: These young musicians were featured in Newsweek’s Spring 2012 commemorative issue about The Beatles.
- Everything Else: a kids stage and other family-friendly activities; a grown-up-friendly beer and margarita garden; food, merchandise, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/8 for a ticket at festival entrance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.