- $11 for a one-day ticket to FAB4 Music Festival: Danbury Fields Forever (up to $21.71 value)
- When: Saturday, July 26, or Sunday, July 27, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Ives Concert Park
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule
The family-friendly festival will take place rain or shine.
FAB4 Music Festival: Danbury Fields Forever
Saturday, July 26
- The headliners: The Hofners, a tribute band that specializes in early Beatles tunes and close-cropped haircuts
- The George Harrison enthusiast: Pete Santora, who played Harrison in Broadway’s original Beatlemania
- The veterans: Pat Horgan & The Thunder Road Band, who have shared the stage with The Smithereens and shred garage-band versions of Beatles songs
- The multiple tributes tribute band: Genetic Control, which plays classics from the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Steely Dan, and Bob Dylan
- Special guest star appearing at the festival: Karl Green, the original bassist of Herman’s Hermits
Sunday, July 27
- The headliners: Beatlemania Again, a touring show that maps the Beatles’s reign from The Ed Sullivan Show to their rooftop farewell
- The Paul McCartney emulator: Mike Miller, whose One Sweet Dream act pays homage to McCartney’s days with the Beatles, Wings, and himself
- The solo artists: AfterFab, a quartet who take on the solo work of each Beatle
- The multiple tributes tribute band: The Way-Back Machine, who weave deftly through the catalogs of the Beatles, the Yardbirds, The Kinks, and Bad Company