- $50 for one ticket for seating in row J or K of section 3–13 (up to $79 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Beatles vs. Stones - A Musical Shoot Out
- Which band is better?: That’s for the audience to decide at this conceptual battle of tribute bands.
- Playing the part of The Beatles: Abbey Road, an internationally renowned tribute band
- Playing the part of the Rolling Stones: Jumping Jack Flash, also an internationally renowned tribute band
- How the competition goes down: each band battles for the prize in a series of mini-sets
- What to expect: spot-on replications of Beatles hits, as well as cuts from the Stones, followed by a big encore where both bands play together
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.