What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Beatles vs. Stones, starting from $9.50
- Seating: orchestra, mezzanine, or upper mezzanine
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Beatles vs. Stones: A Musical Showdown
- Which band is better?: That’s for the audience to decide at this conceptual battle of tribute bands.
- Playing the part of The Beatles: Abbey Road, an internationally renowned tribute band
- Playing the part of the Rolling Stones: Satisfaction, also an internationally renowned tribute band
- How the competition goes down: each band battles for the prize in a series of mini-sets
- What to expect: spot-on replications of Beatles hits, as well as cuts from the Stones, followed by a big encore where both bands play together
The Fine Print