- $12 for one G-Pass to see “Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Shootout” (up to $27 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Section: standing-room general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Shootout
Beatles vs. Stones – "Day Tripper" and "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- Which band is better?: That’s for the audience to decide at this conceptual battle of tribute bands
- Playing the part of The Beatles: Abbey Road, an internationally renowned tribute band
- Playing the part of the Rolling Stones: Jumping Jack Flash, also an internationally renowned tribute band
- How the competition goes down: each band battles for the prize in a series of mini-sets
- What to expect: spot-on replications of early Beatles hits hits, as well as cuts from the Stones, followed by a big encore where both bands play together