What You'll Get
- $35 for one general-admission G-Pass (up to $54.05 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for the bronze section (up to $79.15 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass for the silver section (up to $96.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
95.7 Beats By The Bay Music Fest
- Tyrese: His alluringly confident poise and chiseled good looks have won him leading roles in the Transformers and The Fast and the Furious series, but Tyrese’s silky voice that really steals the spotlight. The R&B titan moves effortlessly from courtly declarations of love to steamy avowals of passion that weaken knees and smooth out wrinkled hearts, diving into career highlights and new music from 2015’s Black Rose.
- Anthony Hamilton: The Grammy-winning soul singer initially gained fame through his guest spots on several Nappy Roots songs, and has since carved out a wildly successful solo career—his duet with Jill Scott, “So In Love,” topped Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart for 18 weeks.
- Blackstreet featuring Teddy Riley: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- Whodini: The trio of Jalil Hutchins, John “Ecstasy” Fletcher, and Drew “Grandmaster Dee” Carter filled the early ’80s with memorable jams such as “Magic Wand” and “The Freaks Come Out at Night,” which they performed while escaping from straitjackets underwater.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Rob Base: one half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.