What You'll Get
- Five Plays in Repertory by Steven Carl McCasland, presented by Beautiful Soup Theater
- When: select dates, May 7–31
- Where: The Clarion Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $14 for one ticket to a weekday performance of your choice (up to $20.01 value)
- $60 for a pass to see one performance of each of the five plays (up to $81 value)
- Click here to view the schedule and information on each of the plays.
Five Plays in Repertory by Steven Carl McCasland
- The Plays: What Was Lost, Der Kanarienvogel, 28 Marchant Avenue, Little Wars, and Neat & Tidy
- The Connecting Thread: Each play takes its inspiration from the lives of historical figures, including Tennessee Williams, Susan Smith, Gertrude Stein, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, and the Kennedy family.
- The Playwright: Beautiful Soup Theater’s Artistic Director, Steven Carl McCasland, who is also an actor and director
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Clarion Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Beautiful Soup Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.