- One G-Pass ticket to Beauty and the Beast, presented by Inland Pacific Ballet
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28.50 for the orchestra sides, rows M–Z (up to $53 value)
- $28.50 for mezzanine center or sides, rows AA–FF (up to $53 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Beauty and the Beast
It’s a fairytale beloved by many: a man steals a rose from the garden of a monstrous Beast, who demands that he remain at his castle as punishment. But one of the man’s daughters, Beauty, exchanges her father’s captivity for her own. During her imprisonment, she discovers the magical truth about The Beast—that he’s not a beast at all, but a former prince afflicted by a curse that can only be broken by true love. Will she grow to love her captor, break the spell, and ensure a happy ending?
Most of the world already knows the answer, but Inland Pacific Ballet still delivers a fresh take on this familiar tale. In addition to elegant choreography from Clinton Rothwell, this Beauty sports lavish scenic design from Daniel C. Nyiri, rife with rich staging that whisks audiences to quaint villages, enchanted castles, and other locales straight out of a storybook. Also contributing to the striking visuals are costume designs by Jeanne Nolden and Victoria Koenig, who have created a Beast that’s both imposing and regal.