What You'll Get
- Available Dates/Showtimes: Friday, April 28 (8 p.m.) | Saturday, April 29 (5:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.)
- $19 for one G-Pass for front side or rear center seating (up to $27.37 value)
- $29 for one G-Pass for gold-rope front orchestra seating (up to $42.50 value)
California Ballet’s “Beer and Ballet”
- What you’ll see: brand-new, in-your-face choreography from associate artistic director Jared Nelson and California Ballet dancers. California Ballet dancers take the stage April 28-29 at the Garfield Theatre, Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center.
- What you’ll drink: your first beer on the house, plus more on your own dime
- What you’ll do after the show: share beers and mingle with the talent
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase vouchers under the same name at the same time to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact (858) 560-6741 prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide valid 21+ ID to consume alcohol Must be at least 8 or older to attend. Not valid for upgrades. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Ballet
- The Company: since its inception in 1968, California Ballet has grown into the largest professional ballet company in Southern California
- The Repertoire: California Ballet's principal dancers restage demanding classics such as Giselle, Swan Lake, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but the company also cultivates daring new works (The Great Gatsby, Dracula) and fresh local talent through its school
- The Seasonal Highlight: California Ballet's annual performance of The Nutcracker at the Civic Theatre, which draws an audience of more than 25,000 people each year