What You'll Get
- $39 for one Friday admission ticket (up to $49 value)
Admission ticket includes entry to the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon samples, BBQ dinner platter, and access to live entertainment. The event takes place from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Festival
- The Festival: A full day of beer sippin’, bouring tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’
- The Booze: Your sample glass grants all-you-care-to-taste samples of over 40 bourbons and 60 beers on tap, plus access to seminars from master distillers and brewmasters
- The BBQ: Deep South pitmasters serves up pulled pork right from the source at The Shrine of Swine, along with ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage, and other savory barbeque staples.
- The Festivities: Enjoy live rock, blues, and bluegrass at the main stage, browse beer and bbq-themed exhibits, shop for hot sauces and BBQ accessories, and light up a stogie at the cigar tent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2016. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.