What You'll Get
Movies are like dreams: they come to us in the dark, they play on our subconscious fears and desires, and the best ones prominently feature crime-fighting dinosaurs. Dim the lights for this deal.
- $45 for one all-access pass to the Bel Air Film Festival (up to a $300 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 8–Sunday, October 13
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to the first film of each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Film panel available for our customers on October 9
- Click here to view the complete list of films and venues.<p>
Bel Air Film Festival
Trailer for Producer Sam
* To catch both a romantic comedy and the red carpet gala that goes with it, see [Producer Sam](http://gr.pn/13afhRi) * For a short film about tension in the workplace and the perils of dry-erase markers, see [Peer to Fear](http://gr.pn/13afB2y) * For a documentary about a man living in the jungles of Vietnam who may or may not be a missing veteran, see [Unclaimed](http://gr.pn/13aiCQt) * For the story of a struggle between a mother and her adopted son, see [The Boarder](http://gr.pn/13ajGUi) * For a World War II-set drama about two sisters hiding from a Nazi in a treehouse, see [Terezin](http://gr.pn/13akhpd) * For a Word War II-set drama about a group of teenagers seeking to save an orphanage, see [Return to the Hiding Place](http://gr.pn/13alvR5) * For a short film that is not set in World War II, but rather in the midst of a disintegrating marriage, see [Soulmate](http://gr.pn/13am2CE)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Bel Air Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before first film time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.