What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $45.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- Origin story: In 2000, Denisse, Edgar, and Richie started playing together in Guadalajara. Since then, they’ve released eight albums and a slew of hits.
- Superpower: ultra-catchy synthpop that’s driven by bouncy beats while also remaining laid back, thanks to a soft-rock sensibility and Denisse’s delicate vocals
- Sidekicks: frequent collaborators include drummer Israel and guitarist Richo
- First victory: their debut single, “Tus Ojos,” which was featured in a Mitsubishi commercial
- In their fortress: a Latin Grammy, a Billboard Latin Music award, a Premios Oye! award, and several MTV awards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.