What You'll Get
- $24.50 for one floor ticket for general-admission standing (up to $49 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- How You Probably Know Belinda Best: as the pop chanteuse behind such ubiquitous hits as “Heaven Is a Place on Earth,” “Circle in the Sand,” and “Mad About You”
- How You Probably Met Her: as the lead singer of the new-wave rockers The Go-Go’s, the first and so far the only all-female band that wrote their own songs and played their own instruments that has topped the Billboard charts
- How You Could Have Met Her: as Dottie Danger, the drummer of the punk band Germs
- So She’s Pretty Cool, Huh?: Yep. Just in case you have any lingering doubts, check out her nonprofit, Animal People Alliance, which trains and employs impoverished women to care for distressed street animals in Calcutta.
- Some Career Milestones: gold and platinum sales, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Grammy nomination, and a place on soundtracks for such movies as 13 Going on 30 and Safe
- What She’s Been Up to Lately: She occasionally tours with The Go-Go’s, she won the eighth season of Dancing with the Stars, she wrote a New York Times best-selling autobiography, Lips Unsealed, and she probably naps sometimes.
- Expect to Hear: solo classics, “We Got the Beat” and other Go-Go’s hits, and new tracks including “Sun” and “Goodbye Just Go”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 4/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster/merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.