- $29 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra seating (up to $47.55 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for mid orchestra seating (up to $69.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Probably Know Belinda Best: as the pop chanteuse behind such ubiquitous hits as “Heaven Is a Place on Earth,” “Circle in the Sand,” and “Mad About You”
- How You Probably Met Her: as the lead singer of the new-wave rockers The Go-Go’s, the first and so far the only all-female band that wrote their own songs and played their own instruments that has topped the Billboard charts
- How You Could Have Met Her: as Dottie Danger, the drummer of the punk band Germs
- So She’s Pretty Cool, Huh?: Yep. Just in case you have any lingering doubts, check out her nonprofit, Animal People Alliance, which trains and employs impoverished women to care for distressed street animals in Calcutta.
- Some Career Milestones: gold and platinum sales, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Grammy nomination, and a place on soundtracks for such movies as 13 Going on 30 and Safe
- What She’s Been Up to Lately: She occasionally tours with The Go-Go’s, she won the eighth season of Dancing with the Stars, she wrote a New York Times best-selling autobiography, Lips Unsealed, and she probably naps sometimes.
- Expect to Hear: solo classics, “We Got the Beat” and other Go-Go’s hits, and new tracks including “Sun” and “Goodbye Just Go”
- Joining Her: Gabe Lopez, whose hit, “California Blues” (featuring backing vocals by Carlisle), debuted on iTunes’ Top 100 Singer-Songwriter chart