- $30 for one G-Pass ticket for upper balcony seating (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
A Jersey Freestyle Jam
- TKA: Influential Latin freestyle trio who helmed hits such “One Way Love” and “I Won’t Give Up on You”
- Judy Torres: Puerto Rican dance-pop singer who has consistently released club hits for over 20 years
- George Lamond: Known for American freestyle and singing salsa music, including the #1 hit “Que Te Vas”
- Coro: Latin freestyle singer who also appeared in many episodes of Miami Vice.
- The Cover Girls: The New York girl group is behind the highly danceable songs “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat,” and “We Can’t Go Wrong”
- The Sugar Hill Gang: Iconic American hip hop group known for their hit “Rapper’s Delight”
- Cynthia: In addition to playing “Dreamgirl” to Johnny O’s “Dreamboy” in the aforementioned 1990 dance smash, Cynthia hit the Billboard Top 100 with “Break Up to Make Up” and “If I Had the Chance”
- Johnny O: He’s brought his impassioned tenor to “Fantasy Girl,” “Highways of Love,” and “Dreamboy/Dreamgirl,” a duet with fellow freestyle singer Cynthia
- Noel Pagan: The singer-songwriter’s 1987 self-titled debut album featured “Silent Morning,” “Like a Child,” and other riotously popular singles
- Pretty Poison: in 1987 they scored their first Top 10 hit with “Catch Me I’m Falling” from the movie Hiding Out, and they were also heard in You Don’t Mess With the Zohan