What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to the First Annual Bell Bottom Ball (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- General admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Bell Bottom Ball
- The event: a chance for fans of old-school dance music to see the original hitmakers
- The host: Dance Fever’s Danny Terrio
- Grammy-winning act behind “Disco Inferno,” and the only people legally allowed to encourage dancers to burn, baby, burn: The Trammps
- Group that gave us the pick-up line “Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel”: Tavares
- Canadian chanteuse who recorded “Come to Me” when she was only 15: France Joli
- Pointer Sister who scored her own solo smash with “Heaven Must Have Sent You”: Bonnie Pointer
- Canadian duo that kept disco going into the early ’80s with “Angel Eyes” and”Your Love”: Lime
- New Jersey disco band paying tribute to Donna Summer: Disco Unlmited
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Wellmont Theater on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.