What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Belle and Sebastian with the Colorado Symphony (up to $54.45 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Rocks
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Belle and Sebastian
- Their name: the Scottish act takes its moniker from the French children’s book Belle et Sébastien
- Their sound: exactly what a French children’s book would sound like if it made music, but in English—melancholy yet wistful baroque pop
- Some of the characters in their lyrics: misfits in love with track runners (“The Stars of Track and Field”), misfits in love with Japan (“I’m a Cuckoo”), misfits in love with tombstone rubbing (“Sukie In the Graveyard”)
- Studio albums that have earned an 8.0 or higher on Pitchfork: Tigermilk, If You’re Feeling Sinister, The Life Pursuit, Belle and Sebastian Write About Love
- Further acclaim: a BRIT Award for Best Newcomer in 1999; a shout-out in the John Cusack film High Fidelity; a career-defining concert with the Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Their latest: 2015’s Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance, their ninth studio album and easily their most danceable
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 6/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Red Rocks. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects AXS's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.