- $25 for one ticket to Belle City Brewfest (up to $35 value)
- When: Saturday, May 10, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Racine Civic Centre
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Belle City Brewfest
- The beer: over 100 craft and home brews from local favorites and the country’s top breweries
- Just a few of this year’s featured craft breweries: August Schell, Lake Louis Brewing, Furthermore Beer, and Point
- Just a few of this year’s best-known breweries: Three Floyds, Leinenkugel, Lakefront Brewery, Bell’s, and Sierra Nevada
- The music: Wisconsin’s own country stars Bella Cain, who just won a WAMI (Wisconsin Area Music Industry) award for “Country Group of the Year”
- Their sound: top 40 country hits with all the fixings, including five-part male/female harmonies, fiddle, piano, banjo, and mandolin
- Where to savor your favorite beer: the villages of beer gardens lining the festival
- What to savor it in: the handy Belle City Brewfest souvenir cup that comes with your ticket
- How to learn more about beer: at seminars covering such topics as microbrewing, cooking with beer, and putting out kitchen fires with beer
Racine Civic Centre
The Racine Civic Centre’s campus sprawls along the shores of Lake Michigan, its three venues bustling with nearly every kind of celebration throughout the year. The strains of symphony concerts often resound through Festival Hall; the neoclassical 1920s-era Memorial Hall conceals eight different spaces behind its imposing stone façade; and warm weather scatters the merriment of assorted festivals and seagull family reunions across the lawn of Festival Park.