- General admission to the Bellevue Bridal Show
- When: September 12–13
- Where: Bellevue Hilton
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- $7 for one two-day ticket, plus an issue of Rock Bride (up to $10 value)
- $10 for two one-day tickets, plus an issue of Rock Bride (up to $20 value)
Bellevue Bridal Show 2015
- The Vendors: browse everything from wedding-day jewelry by Miss Marta to photography by Shannon Kettles
- The Fashions: live shows spotlight the latest in wedding fashions for both men and women
- The Bonuses: cake tastings, samples of beer and wine, and giveaways including a wedding and honeymoon—plus, a portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Wish Upon a Wedding
Bellevue Bridal Show
Every year, brides- and grooms-to-be arrive in droves at the Bellevue Bridal Show, a one-stop-shopping opportunity for putting together an unforgettable wedding. Vendors representing every facet of the wedding-planning industry are on-hand to show off their skills: dressmakers display their latest gowns, bakers offer wedding-cake samples, and limo drivers demonstrate perfect 10 and 2 position. Local DJs and bands set an upbeat soundtrack as guests browse to their hearts' content, and fashion shows and hourly giveaways add extra excitement to the event.