What You'll Get
- General admission to the Bellevue Bridal Show
- When: September 12–13
- Where: Bellevue Hilton
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- $7 for one two-day ticket, plus an issue of Rock Bride (up to $10 value)
- $10 for two one-day tickets, plus an issue of Rock Bride (up to $20 value)
Bellevue Bridal Show 2015
- The Vendors: browse everything from wedding-day jewelry by Miss Marta to photography by Shannon Kettles
- The Fashions: live shows spotlight the latest in wedding fashions for both men and women
- The Bonuses: cake tastings, samples of beer and wine, and giveaways including a wedding and honeymoon—plus, a portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Wish Upon a Wedding
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/12 for a ticket at check-in. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bellevue Bridal Show
Every year, brides- and grooms-to-be arrive in droves at the Bellevue Bridal Show, a one-stop-shopping opportunity for putting together an unforgettable wedding. Vendors representing every facet of the wedding-planning industry are on-hand to show off their skills: dressmakers display their latest gowns, bakers offer wedding-cake samples, and limo drivers demonstrate perfect 10 and 2 position. Local DJs and bands set an upbeat soundtrack as guests browse to their hearts' content, and fashion shows and hourly giveaways add extra excitement to the event.