Internationally regarded belly dancer who has performed for the Saudi royal family captivates with her sinuous moves
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires.Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Cafe on Broadway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Allen Batista Travel's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Two-item minimum per person applies.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$10 for one ticket to see a belly-dancing show starring Jaida (up to $21 value)
Where: The Cafe on Broadway
Section: general admission
Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Times
* Wednesday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
* Wednesday, February 19, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Cafe on Broadway requires a two-item minimum food-and-drink purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
* Who Jaida is: the mesmerizing, belly-dancing pupil of world-renowned choreographer Yousry Sharif
* Who she has danced for: the United Nations Arab Gala, the Saudi royal family, and some of the city's top nightclubs
* Where she draws inspiration: dance styles from the Middle East, Spain, and North Africa