What You'll Get
- $65 for one ticket for 100-level seating (up to $150.15 value)
- Tickets are valid for both days: Friday, November 18 and Saturday, November 19
- Friday: Event is from 7 p.m.-10 p.m., doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Event is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., doors open at 8 a.m.
- About the Event: a two-day experience that challenges women to open their hearts, experience connection, and learn about themselves. It is a call for women of all walks of life to connect more deeply with their own dreams and purpose—and within their relationships and communities.
- The Women on Stage: a dynamic group of authors, communicators, and personalities such as Patsy Clairmont, Angela Davis, Jen Hatmaker, Sharon Irving, Shauna Niequist, and Nichole Nordeman—among them they’ve authored nearly 30 books, earned a Grammy nomination, and inspired countless women at speaking events.
- The Women in the Audience: women of any age and background who are at any point in their lives; the event’s goal is to help any and all find their place and help them live life fully
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.