What You'll Get
- $65 for one ticket for 100-level seating (up to $142 value)
- Tickets are valid for both days: Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10
- Friday: Event is from 7 p.m.-10 p.m., doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Event is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., doors open at 8 a.m.
- About the Event: a two-day experience that challenges women to open their hearts, experience connection, and learn about themselves. It is a call for women of all walks of life to connect more deeply with their own dreams and purpose—and within their relationships and communities.
- The Women on Stage: a dynamic group of authors, communicators, and personalities such as Patsy Clairmont, Angela Davis, Jen Hatmaker, Sharon Irving, Shauna Niequist, and Nichole Nordeman—among them they’ve authored nearly 30 books, earned a Grammy nomination, and inspired countless women at speaking events.
- The Women in the Audience: women of any age and background who are at any point in their lives; the event’s goal is to help any and all find their place and help them live life fully
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.