What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Ben Folds, starting from $30
- Seating: upper balcony reserved
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ben Folds: Paper Airplane Request Tour
- Ben Folds solo: a piano rocker who lends his earnest tenor, crystal-clear diction, and witty yet introspective narratives to singles such as “Still Fighting It,” “Gracie,” and “You Don’t Know Me”
- Ben Folds Five: the trio that’s been introducing Ben to new fans for nearly a (non-consecutive) decade, through singles such as “Brick,” “Army,” and “Do It Anyway”
- Ben Folds with yMusic: an already accomplished musician gets his songs expanded by a six-piece classical ensemble, creating the collaborative 2015 album So There
- Ben Folds really like paper airplanes: Every set list will be determined by fan requests, which are sent onstage via paper airplanes. Folds likes the format because it “gives everyone in the room a chance to request what they’d like to hear,” he said in a statement.
The Fine Print