- $18 for one G-Pass to see the Ben Hur Shrine Circus (up to $30.80 value)
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Seating: bowl section
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Friday, January 17, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 18, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, January 19, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10 a.m.
- Monday, January 20, at 3:30 p.m. Doors open at 2:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.<p>
Ben Hur Shrine Circus
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns pack into Ben Hur Shrine Circus’s three-ringed show to celebrate the great tradition of the American circus. Ringmistress Michelle Audrey steers eyes and ears toward trained tigers. Guests also witness The Mighty Bo, an elephant whose balancing act on a barrel is just one of 60 tricks in his wheelhouse. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, teasing the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.