- $13 for one G-Pass for seating in general-admission end bowl (up to $24.09 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for seating in reserved VIP bowl sections 115–120 or 104–109 (up to $31.07 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16, at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 17, at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 18, at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Ben Hur Shrine Circus
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns pack into The Ben Hur Shrine Circus’s three-ringed show to celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Clown dons his ruby-red nose and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Tumblers show off their gravity-defying acrobatic stunts.