Long-running thrills with acrobats, stunt drivers, and the wonders of the big top
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 105–108, 116–119 (rows L–Q)
- Ages 2 or older require a ticket to enter the venue.
- $10 general parking available, cash only
- $20 valet parking also available, cash only
- Click to view the schedule of available circus shows.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Austin Shrine Circus
For generations, the Ben Hur Shrine Circus has merrily rolled the rings of their three-ring circus across the continent, stopping for more than a few performances along the way. Each show is different—acts come and go, and advances in clown-car technology are dutifully adopted—but some things never change: expect to encounter the boundless charms of the ringmaster (or ringmistress), a pack of daring acrobats, and more than a few show-stopping animals.
The Fine Print