What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket to Ben Rimalower: Patti Issues (up to $27.89 value)
- When: select dates, April 29–June 14
- Where: The Duplex
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Duplex requires a two-drink minimum per guest; drinks start at $5.
Ben Rimalower: Patti Issues
- The Definition of Patti Issues: “a condition in which the patient experiences a transference of love he didn’t receive in his childhood onto actress and singer Patti LuPone”
- The Cause of Ben Rimalower’s Patti Issues: when Ben was eight years old, his father came out of the closet, abandoned the family, and left the young boy yearning for a hero—preferably a musical one
- What Patti Herself Says About the One-Man Show: “It’s really wonderful. I was moved. He’s a very talented man and I’m so proud of him.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Duplex. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Duplex's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Two-drink minimum per person required ($5+). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.