What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Cincinnati Bengals preseason game
- Tickets will be emailed
- Where: Paul Brown Stadium
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Options and Dates
- $26 for one ticket for upper-level seating in section 303, 304, 316, 317, 346, 347, 333, or 334 ($44 value)
- $49 for one ticket for lower-level seating in sections 201–203, 217–221, 231–233, or 247–249 ($80 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the New York Jets on Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cincinnati Bengals or Paul Brown Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
Last season, Cincinnati handily won its division on the strength of a perfect 8-0 record at home and a defense that allowed the third-fewest yards in the league. As the team begins its pursuit of a fifth playoff appearance in six years, fans at these preseason games can catch a glimpse of new players taking the field for the first time or the retirement ceremony for a referee’s beloved whistle.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cincinnati Bengals, Paul Brown Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Click here for FAQs. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketWave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets guaranteed for delivery by 8/1/14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.