- Admission to the Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower
- When: Saturday, October 24, at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: WestWorld of Scottsdale Polo Field
- Gate time: 10 a.m.
- Children 12 and younger receive free admission.
- Click here to view the event schedule.
- $9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.50 value)
- $57 for one general-sideline parking pass with general-admission tickets for all passengers ($115 value)
- $52 for one RV day pass with general-admission tickets for all passengers ($105 value)
General admission includes polo events, a dog show, a fashion show, a live art auction, and a performance by the Phoenix Symphony quartet. Polo matches include the United Kingdom’s Clogau Wales Polo Team versus Colorado’s Aspen Valley Polo Club.
Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower
Horses and horsepower unite at the fifth-annual Polo Party—consistently America’s most attended polo event—where polo matches pair with sneak peeks of the Barrett-Jackson 2016 Collector Car Auction and the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show. Rather than waiting by stables hoping for their favorite polo horse’s autograph, attendees can enjoy a number of other events throughout the day, including the World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, The Canine Couture—one-of-a-kind dog show—and the Phoenix Symphony quartet.