- Admission to the Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower
- Where: Omni Scottsdale Polo Field at WestWorld
- Door time: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday; 10 a.m. on Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 6 and under receive free admission.
- Click here to view the event schedule.
Dates and Ticket Options
Polo events, dog show, fashion show, live art auction and World Food Championships on Saturday, October 25, starting at 10:30 a.m.
- $11 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $30 value)
- $22 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $60 value)
- $58.50 for one general tailgating pass (a $115 value)
- $125 for one RV day pass (a $250 value)
Polo events on Sunday, October 26, starting at 10 a.m.
- $8.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $25 value)
- $12 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $50 value)
- $48.50 for one general tailgating pass (a $95 value)
$125 for one RV day pass (a $250 value)
- $200 for one RV weekend pass, valid on both days (a $400 value)
Note: Tailgating options include general admission for all passengers. It is highly recommended that tailgating ticket purchasers contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event for important traffic and parking instructions – this will alleviate wait time to enter the event. A $5 per vehicle parking fee is not included with any ticket purchase. General admission grants access to polo matches, the grass and blanket areas around the field, the bleachers, limited table areas, and access to all collector and exotic cars, equestrian activities, World Food Championships and Arizona Porsche Concours d’Elegance. With the tailgating pass, you can drive your car up to the side of the field. Tailgater groups are allowed to bring snacks but not alcoholic beverages.
Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower
Horses and horsepower unite at the fourth-annual Polo Party—America’s most attended polo event in 2012 and 2013—where polo matches and the 2014 Arizona Porsche Concours d’Elegance Car Show headline a two-day slate of events.
The day also includes sneak preview of Barrett-Jackson and Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, The Canine Couture – a one-of-a-kind dog show – and an all-day party and after-party in the Heineken Pavilion.