What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see Beres Hammond (up to $22.10 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 18, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Shrine
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- His claim to fame: being the lead singer of Kingston reggae band Zap Pow from 1975–1979
- His reggae style: soulful lovers’ rock
- His home country: Jamaica, where he also performed at the Opening Ceremony of the 2007 Cricket World Cup
- Further tie to his native land: the Order of Jamaica, the governmental award he received in 2013 for his “exceptional and dedicated contribution to the Jamaican music industry”
- Latest album: 2012’s One Love, One Life, which earned a 2014 Grammy nomination for Best Reggae Album and an enthusiastic thumbs up from the sun
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.