- $47 for one G-Pass to see Beres Hammond with special guest Monty Alexander (up to $78 value)
- When: Friday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: tier 3 or 4
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His claim to fame: being the lead singer of Kingston reggae band Zap Pow from 1975–1979
- His reggae style: soulful lovers’ rock
- His home country: Jamaica, where he also performed at the Opening Ceremony of the 2007 Cricket World Cup
- Further tie to his native land: the Order of Jamaica, the governmental award he received in 2013 for his “exceptional and dedicated contribution to the Jamaican music industry”
- Latest album: 2012’s One Love, One Life, which earned a 2014 Grammy nomination for Best Reggae Album and an enthusiastic thumbs up from the sun
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.