- One ticket to Beres Hammond
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Florida Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $29 for the rear orchestra, loge, or front balcony (up to $58.20 value)
- $39 for the front orchestra (up to $83.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His claim to fame: being the lead singer of Kingston reggae band Zap Pow from 1975—1979
- His reggae style: soulful lovers’ rock
- His home country: Jamaica, where he also performed at the Opening Ceremony of the 2007 Cricket World Cup
- Further tie to his native land: the Order of Jamaica, the governmental award he received in 2013 for his “exceptional and dedicated contribution to the Jamaican music industry”
- Latest album: 2012’s One Love, One Life, which earned a 2014 Grammy nomination for Best Reggae Album and an enthusiastic thumbs up from the sun